Monday 2 May 2016

What animal would Don Jon be and why?

I think that Don Jon would be a vulture. This is because he feeds on other peoples pain and suffering much like a vulture. He is also a predator. Thirdly, a vulture is quite a sad and solemn creature. Fourthly, similar to a vulture don John hides in the shadows until until the right time to feed on his victims. A vulture is a very powerful looking creature and in some ways it looks quite regal however it is also an ugly creature and it looks quite scary and dangerous.



I'm going to bring some different physical aspects of the Vulture into my portrayal of Don John. Firstly I will move my head from side to side with sudden movements. Secondly, I will stand with my shoulders high up. Finally I will move my arms violently when gesturing just like a vulture uses his powerful wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment